If you are interested in covering the OER17, this information should help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Media releases will be published via this site and at https://www.alt.ac.uk/news .
The official media release about the conference will be published on 28 March.
Speakers and sponsors
If there is a particular speaker or sponsor you’d like to contact, please let us know. We have quiet spaces for interviews and meetings available.
You can find out more about each individual talk and access the live stream via the links below:
- Maha Bali https://oer17.oerconf.org/sessions/keynote-maha-bali/
- Diana Arce https://oer17.oerconf.org/sessions/keynote-diana-arce/
- Lucy Crompton-Reid https://oer17.oerconf.org/sessions/keynote-lucy-compton-reid/
If you would like a press pass to attend the conference, please contact Maren Deepwell, [email protected].
Notes for Editors
- ALT (the Association for Learning Technology) is a professional and scholarly association which brings together those with an interest in the use of learning technology. As the UK’s leading membership organisation in the learning technology field, we work to improve practice, promote research, and influence policy.
- OER17 is organised by ALT and volunteer members from across the community.
- About 2300 individuals belong to ALT, as do ~ 200 organisations across education sectors in the UK and internationally.
- If you are writing about, blogging or sharing images and videos about the Annual Conference using tools that support tagging, please use the tag #oer17.
- Our Sponsors are listed at https://oer17.oerconf.org/our-sponsors-supporters-and-exhibitors/
- More information about the conference: https://oer17.oerconf.org/
- Association for Learning Technology, Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford, OX3 0BP Tel: +44 (0)1865 484 125 URL: http://www.alt.ac.uk/
- ALT is a Registered Charity in the UK, number: 1160039