Fees – early bird registration until 31 January 2017
£250 Full Conference (includes both days and any social events)
£160 single days (Wednesday or Thursday, day only) – limited availability
Early bird rate available until 31 January 2017. After that date only Members of ALT or Members of the Conference Committe are entitled to register at this rate. Full Conference fees will increase to £280 for everyone else.
There are a number of hotels in the area (view suggestions and venue map).
Wesley Euston Hotel, about 2.7 miles from the venue
We have negotiated a special rate with the Wesley Hotel for delegates. The rate is as follows (room only):
- £148.00 per night (single room)
- £159.00 per (double room)
Breakfast can be added for an additional £10.00.
When booking, please quote discount code ALTC.
The Hoxton, about 3.3 miles from the venue, prices from £149.00 for a ‘shoebox’ room
We have negotiated a special rate with for delegates:
- £239.00 per night for a ‘cosy’ double room
Please quote OER17 when booking. This discount is only valid for booking made before the 25 January 2017. Bookings are non refundable and must be prepaid.
- Queen’s Hotel, about 1 mile from the venue, prices from £72.00
- Five Kings Hotel, about 0.8 miles from the venue, prices from £75.00
- Premier Inn Angel Islington, about 2 miles from the venue, prices from £102.00
- Premier Inn Kings Cross, about 2 miles from the venue, prices from £126.00
- The Hilton, Islington, about 2 miles from the venue, prices from £179.00
University rooms (rooms in student accommodation when not used by students), available at about 2 to 3 miles from the venue, from £45.00
AirBnb (rooms in private houses), available about 3 miles from the venue, from about £55.00, or about 7 miles from the venue, from about £30.00
Prices are for single rooms and are given for guidance only. Please contact the hotels/accommodation provider for availability and prices.
You can also contact Tourist Information, Islington (tel. 020 7278 8787) for help with accommodation or for any other questions about the local area.
Venue & Travel information
If you are planning your trip to the conference, please refer to the Venue & Travel information page for full details.